Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Manifesting Abundance

When you let go and let the universe assist you things happen. Let me share one of these events that took place for me. I remember some years ago I had just bought my ranch and made my first mortgage payment. I was between paychecks and my car decided to have a major issue for at time which was going to coast $200 to fix. As I got the news at work I sat at my desk wondering how I would swing this before the next paycheck then I decided to do something I had just started to practice. I asked the universe to take care of it and make it work out and gave up my worry.
At lunch I decided to go to the library’s weekly books sale and of course being a new home owner I was looking for anything related to owning a home. I found a gardening book that retails for $20 new and it was the current years edition for only $2.  I didn’t really look at until I got home and as I was thumbing through the pages half way through the book three crisp $100 dollar bills came falling out into my lap. I just smiled said thank you out loud the universe had solved my problem just by asking.  -Francisco-

No comments: